My Favorite Adirondack Chair Plans
Of all the Adirondack chairs I’ve built, this one is my favorite.
Because we use 2x4s for the legs (and add the back leg) this decreases the overall cost, but increases the strength and durability. This also makes the chairs easier to build.
But we don’t sacrifice comfort – with the deep recline and optional footstool plans, these chairs won’t disappoint.
Optional Footstool Plans
I have also created a matching footstool plan (see below) that works with this Adirondack chair.
More About Outdoor Wood Finishing
Outdoor furniture should be finished more like a deck than a dining table. It’s not complicated, but knowing just a few tips can make your furniture last much longer. I share all my hard earned outdoor wood finishing secrets in this post.
- Diy Chair Plans
- How To Remove Tape Residue From Wood and Plastic
- Build Your Own Wooden Lawn Chairs
- Goodbye Joanna
- New Jet 15 Inch Planers 2019
- Simple Panel Bed Frame You Can Build
- Tool Tote for Hand Tools Project
- Large Precise Protractor For Woodworking
- Lathe Turning An Orange Pencil Holder
- Portable Leather Sharpening Kit Part 3
- Nick Offerman Good Clean Fun Book
- Craftsman-Style Outdoor Lantern Wood Project
- The Return of the Welshman
- Workshop Tip: Bandsaw Push Stick Waits in the Miter Slot
- Picnic Table Plans