Looking at the price of summer wooden lawn chairs, they are indeed pricey.
So let’s see if we can get the plans and designs for a summer wood chaise from our favorite wood expert.
These beautiful and inexpensive outdoor lounge chairs were designed by Ana White and built by Brook over at Being Brook
We really wanted to make these chaise lounges very affordable, so they are 24″ wide to conserve wood – made of 1x3s which tend to be significantly cheaper than their slightly larger buddies, 1x4s.
The frame itself is made of sturdy 2x6s, and we used a simple bolt for the hinge. Can you see it?
To get the back to rest at different angles, there is notch-outs that fit a 2×4.
And then you can go into full recline mode and the stop block fits under the back legs!!!
Of course we have the plans right here for you – but please, take a second and stop over and read Brook’s post on building these lounge chairs and her tips and tricks! Thanks Brook!
We think this is the cat’s whisker’s when it comes to classy comfortable wooden lawn chairs you can build in an afternoon. Give it a try!
See how to build these wooden summer chairs here.
- Diy Chair Plans
- How To Remove Tape Residue From Wood and Plastic
- Build Your Own Wooden Lawn Chairs
- Goodbye Joanna
- New Jet 15 Inch Planers 2019
- Simple Panel Bed Frame You Can Build
- Tool Tote for Hand Tools Project
- Large Precise Protractor For Woodworking
- Lathe Turning An Orange Pencil Holder
- Portable Leather Sharpening Kit Part 3
- Nick Offerman Good Clean Fun Book
- Craftsman-Style Outdoor Lantern Wood Project
- The Return of the Welshman
- Workshop Tip: Bandsaw Push Stick Waits in the Miter Slot
- Picnic Table Plans