Having a beautiful bed can transform any bedroom. It’s the most important piece in your bedroom, but can also be the most expensive.
Over a decade ago, I built my first farmhouse bed (pictured above). We still use it today, it’s still as strong and sturdy and beautiful as ever. And it only cost about $120 to build then – thousands less than buying!
Farmhouse Bed Plans
We updated the original farmhouse bed plans to use less tools, less materials, but be just as beautiful! You won’t need a pocket hole jig – just a drill, nailer and a saw, to tackle this project.
The plans are below. Please let us know in the comments or add a brag post on how your farmhouse bed turned out. Thank you for using our plans.
NOTE: This bed plan has been updated and improved. If you need the original plans, we have created a printable PDF for your convenience.
- Diy Chair Plans
- How To Remove Tape Residue From Wood and Plastic
- Build Your Own Wooden Lawn Chairs
- Goodbye Joanna
- New Jet 15 Inch Planers 2019
- Simple Panel Bed Frame You Can Build
- Tool Tote for Hand Tools Project
- Large Precise Protractor For Woodworking
- Lathe Turning An Orange Pencil Holder
- Portable Leather Sharpening Kit Part 3
- Nick Offerman Good Clean Fun Book
- Craftsman-Style Outdoor Lantern Wood Project
- The Return of the Welshman
- Workshop Tip: Bandsaw Push Stick Waits in the Miter Slot
- Picnic Table Plans