One of the best tools a woodworker needs is an awesome protractor, large and very precise.
We scoured the product universe and found what is absolutely the last protractor you will ever need. It is big, clear printed, and precision marked with robot laser engraving, so the most accurate protractor you can buy.
The FirstLightWorks Big Protractor is intended for anyone who needs to set out angular measurements and requires something bigger than the plastic protractor from your schools maths set. Suitable for woodworkers, joiners, carpenters, chairmakers and anyone else who makes things using angles that aren’t 90 degrees.firstlightworks.co.uk
The FirstLightWorks Big Protractor is 300mm wide and made from 3.2mm 3-ply acrylic laminate, which is laser engraved to give high contrast markings. It is marked in single degrees for reading both clockwise and anti-clockwise.
This version of the product includes UK shipping only, if you require North America, Europe or Australia shipping please select the other Big Protractor product in the store.
This protractor ships to the US, Canada and such, and is very reasonably priced.
Learn more about the First Lightworks Big Protractor here.
- Diy Chair Plans
- How To Remove Tape Residue From Wood and Plastic
- Build Your Own Wooden Lawn Chairs
- Goodbye Joanna
- New Jet 15 Inch Planers 2019
- Simple Panel Bed Frame You Can Build
- Tool Tote for Hand Tools Project
- Large Precise Protractor For Woodworking
- Lathe Turning An Orange Pencil Holder
- Portable Leather Sharpening Kit Part 3
- Nick Offerman Good Clean Fun Book
- Craftsman-Style Outdoor Lantern Wood Project
- The Return of the Welshman
- Workshop Tip: Bandsaw Push Stick Waits in the Miter Slot
- Picnic Table Plans