So you want to turn a pencil holder and want to see an example on how to do it before you go and goof up a few times.
Here I present Dan’s wood working’s video to show how to make an orange osage pencil holder so you can see how a pro makes one. Don’t mind the rock music.
I hope you make yourself this attractive pencil holder and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing how to turn one yourself. See dan’s post.
- Diy Chair Plans
- How To Remove Tape Residue From Wood and Plastic
- Build Your Own Wooden Lawn Chairs
- Goodbye Joanna
- New Jet 15 Inch Planers 2019
- Simple Panel Bed Frame You Can Build
- Tool Tote for Hand Tools Project
- Large Precise Protractor For Woodworking
- Lathe Turning An Orange Pencil Holder
- Portable Leather Sharpening Kit Part 3
- Nick Offerman Good Clean Fun Book
- Craftsman-Style Outdoor Lantern Wood Project
- The Return of the Welshman
- Workshop Tip: Bandsaw Push Stick Waits in the Miter Slot
- Picnic Table Plans