Build Your Own Bed and Save Money
Ever look at the cost of a bed frame? And how they always seem to overpriced? It’s no wonder that people turn to learning wood working! Let’s see if we can show you how to make you your own bed frame and give you a bill of materials, a training video, and full instructions.
A bed is the most important piece of furniture in a bedroom. Beds increase the comfort and functionality of a room, and add beauty and ground the room.
But bed can be expensive – hundreds if not thousands for a nice, not particle board, real wood bed. And if you add in box springs, and multiply that by four beds in a home – it’s easy to see why many rooms just have mattresses on the floor.
Have you considered building your own beds? My first project was a bed, and I highly recommend beds as a beginner project. You don’t have to have perfect joints (like a tabletop) or deal with bulky plywood (for most storage projects).
And there’s a big payoff for a small investment. Most of our DIY bed frames cost between $100 and $200 to build – INCLUDING the box spring built right in!
That’s right – for about the cost of the box spring, you can build the entire bed!ana-white.com
Most everything in this room is DIY! We’ll be adding all the plans for your use.ana-white.com
Modern Simple Nightstand Plans
Floating Shelf Closet Plans
Small Scrap Wood Coat Rack Plans
Easiest Closet Desk Plans
Buffalo Art Printable (etsy link) – the Frame is DIY
Alaska Printable Art (etsy link)
Rug from RugsUSA
Find the full plans for a queen frame in the plans over at Ana White.
- Diy Chair Plans
- How To Remove Tape Residue From Wood and Plastic
- Build Your Own Wooden Lawn Chairs
- Goodbye Joanna
- New Jet 15 Inch Planers 2019
- Simple Panel Bed Frame You Can Build
- Tool Tote for Hand Tools Project
- Large Precise Protractor For Woodworking
- Lathe Turning An Orange Pencil Holder
- Portable Leather Sharpening Kit Part 3
- Nick Offerman Good Clean Fun Book
- Craftsman-Style Outdoor Lantern Wood Project
- The Return of the Welshman
- Workshop Tip: Bandsaw Push Stick Waits in the Miter Slot
- Picnic Table Plans