Build your own tool tote for many of your hand tools. Tim will show us how to make your tool tote in under an hour in this informative video:
This handy tool tote fits nicely in your Festool Systainer so you can keep it handy and organized all the time.
Visit Tim’s site at woodworking.digital and see what else he has to offer. He knows a lot of woodworking secrets and loves to show people how to do stuff.
See a writeup with more descriptions and pictures here.
Learn other stuff, like how to whittle.
- Diy Chair Plans
- How To Remove Tape Residue From Wood and Plastic
- Build Your Own Wooden Lawn Chairs
- Goodbye Joanna
- New Jet 15 Inch Planers 2019
- Simple Panel Bed Frame You Can Build
- Tool Tote for Hand Tools Project
- Large Precise Protractor For Woodworking
- Lathe Turning An Orange Pencil Holder
- Portable Leather Sharpening Kit Part 3
- Nick Offerman Good Clean Fun Book
- Craftsman-Style Outdoor Lantern Wood Project
- The Return of the Welshman
- Workshop Tip: Bandsaw Push Stick Waits in the Miter Slot
- Picnic Table Plans